PNCA Pakistan National Council of Arts jobs are advertised by National Heritage and Culture Division on May 13, 2021 in Islamabad in Nation Newspaper. Pakistan National Council of Arts is giving career opportunities for the candidates having degrees of Masters and Intermediate. The Jobs Positions Director (Visual Arts Division), Program Executive, Light Incharge are advertised by PNCA Islamabad. The last date to apply is May 28, 2021.
|Job Posted Date:||13 May 2021|
|Organizing By:||Pakistan National Council of Arts (PNCA)|
|No. of Seats:||03|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Masters|
|Address:||Plot -5, Sector F-5/1, Islamabad|
|Last Date To Apply:||28 May 2021|
Job Positions in National Heritage & Culture Division:
- Director (Visual Arts Division)
- Program Executive
- Light Incharge
How to Apply:
- Government Servants should apply through their respective departments.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview/Test.
- No T/A or D/A will be acceptable.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Incomplete and late application will not be entertained.
- The last date to apply for the job is May 28, 2021.
Check also: PPSC
National Council of Arts Job Advertisement: