PAK302 Assignment 2 Spring 2021 – Assignments – Solution VU
PAK302 Assignment 2 Spring 2021
PAK302 Assignment 2 Spring 2021 solution idea:
QUESTION NO 1: Write down major reasons of failure of parliamentary democracy in Pakistan?
- Lack of leadership played is role in the failure of the construction 1956, For lack of leadership.
- There was hick of political training in the country. Many political parties made without postural goal.
- The constitution of 1956 was introduced unicameral gesture. Through unicameral legislature create many problems of Pakistan.
- Every political party try to gain power and no one was interested for elections.
- ۔Non-existence of economic equality in the country was a cause of failure of constitution.
Question No 2: Why did Ayyub khan abrogate the 1956 constitution in 1958?
- The league played an important role during the 1940s in the India independence movement it was a driving force behind the creation of Pakistan as a Muslim state on the India subcontinent.
- One or more functions of the Muslim league have been in power in most of civilian government of Pakistan since 1947.
- Land boundness and population demographics of India, Pakistan and formerly East Pakistan (present day Bangladesh) are among the primary achievements of the Pakistan movement.
- The Pakistan movement was a part the India independence movement, but eventually it also sought to establish a new nation-state that protected the political interests of India Muslim.
Download attachment for PAK302 assignment 2 solution file.
#PAK302 #Assignment #Spring #Assignments #Query