National Heritage & Culture Division has advertised for National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage Islamabad Jobs 2021 on June 03, 2021 in Dawn Newspaper in Islamabad. National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage NIFTH is giving the career job opportunities for the candidates in different fields, Programme Executives, Electrical Engineer, Librarian, Programme Organizers, Superintendent, Store Keeper, Researcher, Driver, Museum Attendant, Farash. For these Job positions, applicants can apply till June 17, 2021.
|Job Posted Date:||03 June 2021|
|Organizing By:||National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage (NIFTH)|
|No. of Seats:||15|
|Education Required:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation|
|Address:||Post Box No 1184, Islamabad|
|Last Date To Apply:||17 June 2021|
Job Positions in National Institute of Folk & Traditional Heritage:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Basic Pay Scale|
How to Apply:
- Appointment is temporary but likely to be on regular basis subject to the approval of Competent Authority.
- Applications form to be sent along attested copies of degrees and experience, CNIC, two recent passport size photographs in a sealed envelope with brief bio-data.
- Only Short listed Candidates will be called of Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates.
- Incomplete/ Improperly filled and late applications will not be entertained.
- Application must be sent to Post Box No. 1184 within 15 days of appearing of this notice.
- The last date to apply for the job is June 17, 2021.
Check also: PPSC