Here on this page Fisheries Department KPK Jobs 2021 ATS Download Application Form Quality Control Officers Jobs in Marine Fisheries Department Karachi 2021 by Ministry of Ports & Shipping, Government of Pakistan.
You can apply to the Ministry of Ports & Shipping Marine Fisheries Department through ATS. This Department is located in Karachi. Punjab, Sindh (R), Sindh (RU), KPK, Baluchistan, GB/FATa applicants are eligible to apply for Quality Control officer. There are around 10 vacancies available. Jang Newspaper has advertised the recruitment program 2021 about Marine Fisheries Department. Positions are Assistant Warden Fisheries (BPS-12), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Fisheries Watcher (BPS-07), Feed Mill Operator (BPS-07), Electrician (BPS-06), Hatchery Assistant (BPS-04).
There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel. Please check the eligibility criteria, qualification, and last date before applying to this recruitment program in 2021.
- Assistant Warden Fisheries (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Fisheries Watcher (BPS-07)
- Feed Mill Operator (BPS-07)
- Electrician (BPS-06)
- Hatchery Assistant (BPS-04)
- B.Sc (Chesmitry / Microbiology) along with 3 years of experience in quality control.
How to apply:
Desirable candidates who want to apply for the job in the institute for teaching faculty must have a valid test. Or they have to pass the national testing system test.
Candidates are advised to read the instruction very carefully before applying for the job. First of all, they have to download the application form from the official website of National Testing System NTS www.nts.org.pk.
Fill up the information very carefully and attach all the academic and testimonial documents with the application form.
Then submit the application and deposit slip in online and branches of the bank candidate have to pay rupees 500 fees for the test. The amount of the fees is non-refundable. Only selected candidates call for the interview and test.
Shortlisted candidate will be communicated through the there will be no list online.
- Completely filled application forms along with original paid Challan/slip, CNIC and 02 recent passport size photographs with white background should reach at the address given below within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement.
- It should be noted that incomplete and late applications will not be considered and therefore discarded. Therefore dispatch the application form and required documents through credible courier or post service.
- By hand submission of the applications at the address given below is not allowed.
- Fees Challan once paid will neither be refundable nor transferable
- In order to speed up the recruitment process, only those candidates will be called for the interview who meet the eligibility criteria of any post. Hence, applicants not meeting the eligibility criteria will not be considered and not called for test/interview.
The last date is February 23, 2021.
Fisheries Department KPK Jobs 2021