ENG521 Assignment 1 Spring 2021 – Assignments – Solution VU
Language Classroom Management (Eng521)
Assignment No. 1
Total Marks: 20
- Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
- The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
- Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
- After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would not be entertained.
- Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee.
- The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.
Q1. Hidden curriculum is that part of the curriculum which is not taught in the class-room but it is mainly communicated through values and norms that a school already has. Suppose you are the principal of a well-established public school. Write and describe any five values you will introduce, through hidden curriculum, in your school, so that you can do character building of your students. 5*4=20
Q2. Negative consequences are the penalties that students face when they bypass or disobey school rules. How will you impose following penalties on elementary students of your school (describe any two penalties in a paragraph of 250 words): Missing recess, Extra academic work, Assisting in cleaning the classroom, Suspension from school (2*5=10).
Q3. Suppose you are an art teacher of elementary (8th) level. Suggest and describe any two activities which will you design for the learning of students and keeping discipline in the class-room. 2*5=10
Students kindly share assignment files in relevant subject timely for discussion/solution.
or directly share with us ” Click here“
QueryVU Telegram Groups subject wise Join Now
QueryVU WhatsApp groups subject wise Join Now
#ENG521 #Assignment #Spring #Assignments #Query