ENG520 Assignment 1 Spring 2021 – Assignments – Solution VU
Testing and Assessment (Eng520)
Assignment No. 1
Total Marks: 20
- Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
- The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
- Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
- After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would not be entertained.
- Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee.
- The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.
Q1. A test or examination is an educational assessment intended to measure a test-taker’s knowledge, skill, aptitude, physical fitness, or classification in many other topics. A good test should be highly reliable. This means that the test should give similar results even though different testers administer it. Keeping in view the structure of a good test, discuss the characteristics of a good test in detail. (10Marks)
Q2. Assessment tools are techniques used to measure a student’s academic abilities, skills, and/or fluency in a given subject or to measure one’s progress toward academic proficiency in a specific subject area. It is the bridge between the teaching and learning. Keeping this in mind, discuss any two types of assessment tool in detail. (5*2 =10Marks)
Students kindly share assignment files in relevant subject timely for discussion/solution.
or directly share with us ” Click here“
QueryVU Telegram Groups subject wise Join Now
QueryVU WhatsApp groups subject wise Join Now
#ENG520 #Assignment #Spring #Assignments #Query