CS506 Assignment 1 Spring 2021 – Assignments – Solution VU
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
o The assignment is submitted after due date.
o The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
o The assignment is full or partially copied from (other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).
o Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
o The assignment is not submitted .java format.
Your submission must include:
- All the source code (.java files) and other if necessary files to compile and run your program.
- If and only if there are multiple files to submit, place all the files in a Zip file and Upload it on VULMS else only source code file is required to be submitted.
Note: Use Notepad or Notepad++ for coding and JDK package for java source code compilation and running (A video tutorial of JDK installation and configuration is given in course download section)
The objective of this assignment is
o To give you some practice exercise of file handling and understanding use of it in java console programs.
Important Requirements and Instructions:
- You are not allowed to use any IDE tool like Netbeans in this assignment.
- Use text file (employees.txt) attached with assignment file. Your code should work with given attached text file.
- Use text file and java files in same directory.
- Create Employee.java which will contain Employee information (empId, empName, Dept, Qualf, experience, and salary).
- Create Main.java file which will read data from text file and show in tabular form (see output screen shot).
- Complete all requirements given in output screen shot.
- Assignment due date is May 18, 2021.
- We will not accept assignment through email in any case. Be Careful
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected]
#CS506 #Assignment #Spring #Assignments #Query